Accessibility for upplevnordanstig.se
Nordanstig's tourist office/Nordanstig's municipality is behind this website. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website. This document describes how upplevnordanstig.se complies with the law on accessibility to digital public services, any known accessibility problems and how you can report deficiencies to us so that we can fix them.
How accessible is the website?
We are aware that parts of the website are not fully accessible. See the Unavailable Content section below for more information.
What can you do if you cannot use parts of the website?
If you need content from upplevnordanstig.se that is not available to you, but is exempt from the scope of the law as described below, you can let us know.
You can contact us in the following way:
send an e-mail to [email protected]
or call + 46(0)652-36110
Report deficiencies in website accessibility
We are constantly striving to improve website accessibility. If you discover problems that are not described on this page, or if you believe that we are not complying with the law, please notify us so that we know that the problem exists.
The authority for digital administration is responsible for supervision of the law on accessibility to digital public services. If you are not satisfied with how we handle your views, you can contact the Danish Agency for Digital Management and report it.
Technical information about the accessibility of the website
This website does not comply with the law on accessibility to digital public services. Unavailable parts are described below.
The content described below is not fully accessible in one way or another.
Problems when hovering over puffs
- the image moves when the user moves the mouse pointer over the image on the pouf
Problems with documents
- We primarily choose to put information on web pages instead of in documents. But when downloading brochures, the documents are as pdf. Contact us if you want to have material sent to you.
Content not covered by the law
The content described here is not fully accessible, but is exempt according to § 9 of the Act on accessibility to digital public services.
This law does not apply to digital services consisting of:
- maps that are not intended for navigation
- third-party digital service that has neither been funded nor produced by, nor is under the control of, the relevant public actor
- file format (for example pdf files) for documents published before 23 September 2018, if such content is not needed to carry out the active administrative procedures resulting from the data of the public actor concerned,
- pre-recorded time-dependent media published before September 23, 2020;
How we tested the website
We have done a self-assessment (internal testing) of upplevnordanstig.se.
The latest assessment was made on 12 January 2021.
The report was last updated on January 25, 2021.
Our website was published on November 28, 2014.